What is changing?
- Stops will be renamed
- Some routes will use different stops
- Some services will depart a few minutes later
Why are things changing?
- Buses can access the western side of the interchange again now that hotel construction is complete – a new stop will open called B1
- Stop names are changing so they are easier to understand navigate
- Some services are changing departure time or stop to reduce congestion on stops at the busiest times of the day, especially in the afternoon peak. This will allow services more time to load passengers without other buses waiting to access the stop
Where can I learn more?
Information and maps are available on the Metro website at metrotas.com.au and our customer service team can be reached at 13 22 01.